While Google Analytics is free and very comprehensive, sometimes we just need to understand the basics to make an impact on our business. In this video I go over the basics to get you started on optimizing your website, increasing the value of your content, and ultimately getting your content to perform better on the web.
And for those people who don't have the patience to watch a two-minute video here's the hero slide that captures the three step process. You can click on it to see the larger version.
My goal is to provide quick hit information to help improve your online marketing and social media programs. If I can do it in less than two minutes (minus my outtro) then I've met my objective and hopefully provided you with some information you can use immediately. See the Social Media for Business page for additional resources.
And if you ever need my help, I'm right here. Just ask.
A few more posts about learning social media:
- What's Working Really Well in Social Media Marketing? (CHART)
- YouTube Video Marketing with Social Media: Reporting 3 Weeks of Results
- How Can a Social Media Strategist Help Your Business?
- Social Business Lead Generation in 75-seconds (VIDEO)
- Hunting the CFO Online with Social Marketing (infographic)
- The 10th Discipline of Social Media; Socializing Your Content Effectively
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing in 90-seconds (VIDEO)
Link to the mobile version of my Visual Resume