We create content as posts, news stories, press releases, but we often don't think of the other ways we can socialize our creative ideas beyond the traditional web. In this video I show how using multi-format content across more social networks can increase the potential for your successful growth.
Here's the heart of the video for those who are video adverse.
* click image for larger view
So next time you have an idea, consider creating a simple video, and powerpoint presentation that you can distribute across the social networks. This alone will increase your exposure opportunity by 3X. And the process can extend the sharable life of your content as well. As in this post, I created and posted the video on YouTube yesterday. And today I'm putting up the blog post and the powerpoint version on Slideshare.net.
You may have a great ideas and great content, so using all the formats and channels you can to maximize the potential for viral sharing.
So keep it social and let me know if I can help socialize your business results.
Check out the Social Media for Business page and these other posts about learning social media:
- Social Network Content Marketing Tactics: Using LinkedIN Groups (VIDEO)
- YouTube Video Marketing with Social Media: Reporting 3 Weeks of Results
- What's Working Really Well in Social Media Marketing? (CHART)
- Google Analytics for Online Marketing in Less Than 2 Minutes
- How Can a Social Media Strategist Help Your Business?
- Social Business Lead Generation in 75-seconds (VIDEO)
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing in 90-seconds (VIDEO)