A tweet from Brian Solis the other day referenced a Jeremiah Owyang presentation on the Role of the Social Media Strategist going way. In this 90-second video I look several reports from Altimeter Group on how the role of the social media strategist will evolve. How can a strategist address today's challenges and keep your business focused on results rather than reaction.
The strategist's goal is to keep your social media engagement plans current and effective. By allowing a member of your team to focus extensively on social media you are more likely to experience the potential success and avoid the overload and reactive nature of social marketing.
NEXT: How a Multi-Channel Strategy can increase your business with social media: Beyond the Page (Video)
A few more posts about learning social media:
- Social Business Lead Generation in 75-seconds (VIDEO)
- Twitter's New Activity Tab Explained in 75-seconds: Learning Twitter
- Hunting the CFO Online with Social Marketing (infographic)
- What is Strategic Content in Social Media?
- The 10th Discipline of Social Media; Socializing Your Content Effectively
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing in 90-seconds (VIDEO)
Link to the mobile version of my Visual Resume