Tweetstats.com does a great job of visualizing and showing you all kinds of cool stuff about your twitter habits and words you tweet.
And then you can take your word cloud into Wordle.net and violá, you've got a pretty nice picture of your mind on Twitter.
Sure it might seem like this is for fun, but… You can learn a lot about your tone, and habits from looking at your wordcloud (the words you use most) and tagcloud (the #hashtags you use most).
Self-knowledge is power.
LIMITED OFFER: FREE UBER-SWOT analysis of your online business (or business idea): FREE SWOT REVIEW Form
Check out these other posts about learning social media:
- How Entrepreneurs Succeed: Learning the Hard Way That An Idea Is Not a Business
- The 11th and 12th Disciplines of Social Media: Pinterest and Instagram
- The ROI of Social Media – It’s Easy, Right? (return on investment)
- Saying Thank You and Pressing On With the Work At Hand
- Twitter Lists Demoted, Twitter Favorites Promoted, NEW TWITTER Changes the Game
- Growing Your Google+ Influence: the BIGGEST GOOGLE PLUS tip
- How To Fix Dell.com – And Dell's Branding Crisis (they aren't asking me any more)
- My Dream for You; How Social Media Can Change Your Life – This Is What I Do
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
- The Twitter Bubble; Don't Let Your Followers Fool You Into Feeling Influential
- Social Marketing Strategy: Thinking Beyond the Page (VIDEO)