Sure I like to eat, but this isn't about the food. It's about business. Your business and my business. My dance card is still a bit slim going into leap day and I'd like to meet you and talk about your business and the whole spectrum of online marketing opportunities that could contribute to your success. And there's no cost for our initial meeting, other than a lunch or cup of coffee.
So here's the offer.
1. Let me know when you are available for a meeting. (Breakfast, Morning Coffee, Lunch, Afternoon Coffee, Late Afternoon Coffee)
2. Include some information about your business and online marketing (www, facebook, twitter, yelp)
3. I will respond with several times and options. (Again this is not about the food.)
4. I will bring my Uber-SWOT analysis and an interested and energized mind to your business goals.
5. We will brainstorm and plan out as many ideas as we have time for.
6. You pick up the check and the Uber-SWOT analysis and strategy session are free.
That's it. I'm looking to pay forward some of the great mentoring I've received by giving away some mentoring of my own. There is no catch. That's it.
If I can make it any easier, or any more attractive let me know. And I look forward to meeting you soon.
Here are the two posts that got me to this point:
(1) THE Biggest Mistake In Social Media Marketing: Not Asking for the Business
Now I need to give that solution, or the framework for that solution, to you for free. Well, in exchange for your email address. You can opt-out if you like, but without contact, I'll never know you were here other than that blip on Google Analytics.
(2) The Social Economy: I'm Trying to Give It Away, What's the Problem? (So Is Everyone Else)
And perhaps the problem is this: Everybody is giving it away. The Hubspots and Chris Brogans of the world are fishing in the same waters as I am with much larger nets and more powerful offers. So how can I take it personal? What can I do to localize my offer that the big boys can't do?
Other posts about kicking ass in social media:
- Facebook Privacy: the Myth, the Changes, the Confusing Privacy Settings
- Damn, We Should Do An Infographic on That; Charts Trying to Be More and Do More?
- PIN THIS! How Pinterest is *Not Really* Kicking Ass for Me Personally
- Twitter Bot *Brian C* Arrives With a Business Offer that Sounds Too Good to Be True
- PIN might be the new POKE (meaningless) What's POPULAR Right Now on Pinterest
- Why It Would Suck to be Dell or HP Right Now: Apple, the German Car of Consumer Electronics
- Pinterest and the Power of Social Bookmarking: Tag Yourself (Web Design is Dead)
- Twitter Broke the ReTweet Awhile Ago, Making Lazy RT-ers of Us; Do It Yourself
- Social Media MBA – The Reading List
- The ROI of Social Media – It’s Easy, Right? (return on investment)
See all of the Social Media Marketing Videos on the Social U. page.