Here are my submissions for #hashtagplus the New Twitter language.
$ sponsored tweet
& friendsof tweet
- this tweet sucks
+ i agree with this tweet
! this tweet is really serious
* this tweet is miscellaneous
= this tweet supports equal rights
? a random wtf tweet?
% tweeting on behalf of (90% of guy kawasaki's tweets would have these)
I'm sure you can come up with more. And I'm sure Twitter could implement some of this pretty quickly. Let's do this!
Check out these other posts about learning social media:
- Love, Valentine's Day Marketing, and Computers: Dell vs. Apple Marketing
- My Dream for You; How Social Media Can Change Your Life – This Is What I Do
- Who Owns Super Bowl(tm) Sunday? TV, NFL, Advertisers, Consumers, Social Media Participants?
- Social Media MBA – The Reading List
- The Analytics Microscope: Only Metrics You See Can Become Actionable
- Critical Path Strategies: How Are You Getting Things Done? What Are You Cutting Out?
- The Pinterest MISS: What "Authorization" Do You Use? Does It Matter?
- What You Capture and What You Share Is What You ARE (Do You Listen to the Sound of Your Own Voice?)
- Trippin Mobile Through the Social Media Networks: facebook, linkedin, txt, phone, email
- Pinterest and the Power of Social Bookmarking: Tag Yourself (Web Design is Dead)
- How Entrepreneurs Succeed: Learning the Hard Way That An Idea Is Not a Business
- The 11th and 12th Disciplines of Social Media: Pinterest and Instagram
- The ROI of Social Media – It’s Easy, Right? (return on investment)