I don't know, kinda like Windows 8. What's the point. I'm already seeing posts about IE 10. Seriously?
Okay, so then clicking on the CTA to check out IE9: this screen just went on and on and on… It's probably still going on a TAB in my Chrome browser. The biggest question I have, is asked on their navigation bar below. "Why Internet Explorer?"
*watch this video directly on YouTube: IE9 Waiting & Waiting
I don't know, if someone "designed" a page to WORK in IE, it probably sucks in the other *modern* browsers. So who would design specifically for IE? Um, a Microsoft sponsor, perhaps. Hopefully this is just an ad and not something that they have done to this page to KILL IT IN ALL NON-IE BROWSERS, like MSFT used to do. But that was just a skirmish over Java. Thank goodness the marketshare has shifted against IE. Welcome to the real world Microsoft, it's about OPEN and HONEST technology.
I'm mostly sorry the LIVE STREAMING from SXSW is not working at the moment. I really wanted to hear Tim O'Reilly.
My little post on why Anything But IE is a good thing: New Web Design Standards: Flexible-Width and non-IE Browsers Abound
Other posts about kicking ass in social media:
- 3 Rules of Twitter Business; Lesson Learned: Influence + Distribution = Money
- Let's Talk About Your Evil Plan(tm) – Yeah, But What Else Are You Doing?
- The Quick Course in Online Marketing: Big Picture (Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, eMail Marketing, Content Marketing)
- New Web Design Standards: Flexible-Width and non-IE Browsers Abound
- 8 Steps Getting Social Media To 5 Goals & 2 Wins the [INFOGRAPHIC]
- ROI ROI ROI and Social Media; We Need to Have This Discussion Again
- Facebook Privacy: the Myth, the Changes, the Confusing Privacy Settings
- Damn, We Should Do An Infographic on That; Charts Trying to Be More and Do More?
- Pinterest and the Power of Social Bookmarking: Tag Yourself (Web Design is Dead)
- Social Media MBA – The Reading List
See all of the Social Media Marketing Videos on the Social U. page.