I'm pretty sure Hallmark has no clue who I am or what I care about. So I think we need to get back into the tradition of kids-can-make-our-own. I'm using the latest tools PowerPoint and Google. It's the thought that counts. Enjoy.
You can print your own version of this card and stiff Hallmark a few bucks, here on Slideshare: Happy Mother's Day Card 2012
Do it yourself, and do it better.
Other posts to help you kick ass in social media:
- Online Marketing Extreme Fail: How's That Working For Ya Exact Target?
- Expert Not Found – Social Media is About Being a "Student" not a "Guru"
- New Social Business: Merely a Buzzword or Something Revolutionary?
- Eight Alternative Photo (and Video) Apps for your iPhone Reviewed
- More of This and Less of That, Please – Thursday Morning Coffee
- An Arch Nemesis: Why It Might Be Good To Be Blocked and Hated by a Few People
- House of the Flying Ultrabook(tm): Searching for the Mother of All Ultrabooks(tm)
- What's All This Hashtag Stuff? If You Don't Tag It, They May Never Come!
- Blogger Manifesto: 1. Write; 2. Submit; 3. Converse; 4. Be Nice
- Google Drive! The Unboxing: Are You Prepared to Give Google Everything?
- Microsoft Retail Store – REALLY? SERIOUSLY? The Dream of a Windows World
- Your Cloud of Tweets – What Are You Going On About Now?
- Nobody Reads Your Blog: Sorry! Get Over It and Get On With It
- Apple Spring Anticipating Another Wave of Innovation: Phones, Laptops, Tablets
- Twitter Death – Suspended Accounts: FEAR THIS "Your account is currently suspended"
- Twitter 101: Hashtag Discovery & Business: How-To Do Social Media Marketing Research
- The Quick Course in Online Marketing: Big Picture (Social Media, Search Engine, eMail, Content Marketing)
Most people don't really enjoy being mean; they do it because they can't help it. (from Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement)