Hey, so here's an opportunity, if you're qualified, to give a client (Hostway) some valuable feedback on their Cloud Hosting programs. We want to hear what you think about how moving to the cloud will affect your business over the next 18 months.
So if you answer all the questions you will be enrolled in a $250 random drawing.
That's it. Pretty easy. If you're part of our SMB audience you all ready know who you are. Give us some answers and we might give you a big prize.
Here's the SURVEY MONKEY LINK: http://svy.mk/VbEbsV
And if you would like a copy of the survey results, contact me directly.
More for your LEARN box of social media:
- Twitter's Evil Empire and Striking Back for the Rebel Alliance
- All Top 2012 Lists I Can Stand
- King Google Kills My AdSense Account & My Dreams
- Real-world Blogging Stats 2012: When Things Go Dark, SEO-rich Content Rules
- MSFT: Retail Store Redux, How About That Microsoft SURFACE? WOOT!
- All Hale KING GOOGLE: Google AdSense Account Disabled
- Seeking the Hit Post – and Repeating the Performance – Metrics and Analysis
- Keurig #FAIL: Perhaps Not THE BEST CHOICE – An 18 Month Assessment
- Social Media Is My TV, Radio and Telephone Combined: Love Me Or Change the Channel
- Getting Your Analytics Right: Gaug.es Earns My Money By Saving Me Time
- Human Capital Over Process Improvement: The Cost of Being a Sweatshop
- Apple vs. Dell: Best Tech Rants of 2012
- The Unsubscribe From This List Game: Dear Guitar Center… WTF?
- Apple's Little Secret (all iOS devices) The Black Screen of Death
- Plenty Conversing, Not Enough Converting(tm) – Social Media ROI – The 2013 Business Challenge
- The Economy of Stolen iPhones: How Apple and ATT Could But Don't Prevent Reactivation
- Twitter Strategies: a: "team follow-back" b: follow everyone c: be a good tweeter
- The Top Social Media Posts of 2012
- The Problem with PC Sales: Dell's Christmas SALE, After Christmas SALE, New Years SALE
Most people don't really enjoy being mean; they do it because they can't help it. (from Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement)