Do you have a slideshare strategy?
Where do you go for Presentation Inspiration? Is there such thing as an inspiring PowerPoint slide show? Need an infographic or a data point for YOUR presentation? Chances are someone else, had already done a nice job of collecting the same data you need to gather. If you don't know slideshare.net, let me introduce you.
Hm… Here's a little metric they send me every Tuesday:
Imagine almost 679 views in the past 7 days. Unfortunately these "views" rarely translate into site traffic, but I think's a different proposition all together. I've refrained from buying a Slideshare PRO membership, where I can monetize or collect email addresses from this traffic. Hm… I need to go look at the cost fo that.
What would 1% of those views be worth if they were leads? 6+ leads a week. Priceless.
I would think about uploading some of your best presentations to Slideshare and see how an additional shareable platform can grow your digital footprint.
Keep It Social Out There!(tm)
From the Social Media Strategist's Notebook
- Dreaming Won't Cut It – What's Your Plan, Where's Your Map?
- How Social Media Can Change Your Business
More social media marketing tips:
- Snark free future, limitless. Finding Self-Regulation on Facebook (Facebook's Privacy Failures)
- New Cloud Hosting Provider
- DELL: Next Generation Management (Slideshow on Slideshare.net)
- Google AdSense REDUX: IN Through the OUT Door, A YES from a NO
- Twitter Huh? So You Just Don't Get Twitter? Let Me Explain…
- Um, Your LinkedIN Profile Is Kinda Important. You Might Want To Pay Attention!
- Is Blurring the Lines Between Business and Creativity Acceptable? re: writer, musician, marketer
- Google's AdSense: King Google Does Not Want to Be Bothered
- The Social Media Marketing Secret in Two Words: LinkedIn Groups (best practices)
- All Top 2012 Lists I Can Stand
- King Google Kills My AdSense Account & My Dreams
- Real-world Blogging Stats 2012: When Things Go Dark, SEO-rich Content Rules