We're gonna do it. Hosting a free streaming location for four days of SXSW Interactive 2013.
No badges, no bills, no parking fees. Just a place to hang out, meet, socialize and talk interactive.
FRIDAY: Rain Day
Consider yourself invited to one of the six chairs around this table. All you've got to do is RSVP and let us know you're coming.
Everything is free. The community is priceless.
email me: jm (at) uber (dot) la and let me know when you're coming. I'll keep the Keurig on for ya.
Here is the SXSW Interactive link if you want to stream from where you are. We will have at least one Google Hangout Going during most of the show as well.
Other Major Social Network Fails:
- Twitter Jail: What is it? What are the rules? How do I break out?
- Facebook's Ultimate Fail: Selling Your Friends, While Limiting Your Unpaid Connections With Them
- Twitter Death – Suspended Accounts: FEAR THIS "Your account is currently suspended
More social media marketing tips:
- How Facebook Filters Everything, Starting with your WALL: Facebook Fails #29
- Keep Your Filter Off My Frickin Friends! Facebook Fails #28: ZUCK Sucks.
- Marketing Blog Stats for February 2013: Social Media Marketing On Social Media Marketing
- WINDOWS 8 HELL: Dell Is Not the Only Manufacturer Suffering from WIN 8 Aversion
- Hello Twitter, It's Me Again: Locked Out of My Primary & Essential Twitter Account
- Tethered by Tech: How Things Fail and Theoretical Speed Remains Theoretical
- PAY ATTENTION: 1. What have you been asked to do? 2. Do that. 3. Forget everything else.
- Are You a Connector? Giving Referrals & Recommendations Is Part of Your Work
- Twitter BS: DM Auto-Responders and Who To Follow *NOT*
- KRED Jacks It's Influencer Points and Spams EVERYONE < A Lesson from #Klout
- Socialwiki.org – ReLaunching the Open Social Media Resource Directory (WIIFM)
- Eight Camera Apps That Kick Instagram's Ass
- First Responder, Gets the Work; Resist the Urge, Pause, Breathe
- Google Page Rank: What You Know and Don't Know Can Hurt Your Business
- Collecting Energy: Are You a Collector, Generator, or User?