While Google Analytics is free and very comprehensive, sometimes we just need to understand the basics to make an impact on our business. In this video I go over the basics to get you started on optimizing your website, increasing the value of your content, and ultimately getting your content to perform better on the web.
And for those people who don't have the patience to watch a two-minute video here's the hero slide that captures the three step process. You can click on it to see the larger version.
My goal is to provide quick hit information to help improve your online marketing and social media programs. If I can do it in less than two minutes (minus my outtro) then I've met my objective and hopefully provided you with some information you can use immediately. See the Social Media for Business page for additional resources.
And if you ever need my help, I'm right here. Just ask.
Check out the Social Media for Business page and these other posts about learning social media:
- Facebook's Failure as a Social Network: We're Not Connecting We're Lurking and Playing By Ourselves
- Two Critical Facebook for Business Questions: What's Your facebook Commerce IQ?
- WordPress Tracking Alternatives to Google Analytics
- Single-Shot Social Media Strategy: LinkedIn (1-slide / 15-seconds)
- Social Media ROI Demands for 2012: Must See Charts for Marketing
- Going for the One on Google Search is Just a "Phrase Match" Away (Own It!)
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
- Social Marketing Strategy: Thinking Beyond the Page (VIDEO)
- Social Business Lead Generation in 75-seconds (VIDEO)
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing in 90-seconds (VIDEO)
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing:
Link to the mobile version of my Visual Resume