"I'm adding valuable content about how to do the business of social media."
In socializing your content there a several easy tactics you can use to make your efforts more successful. This video shows the quickest way to share your content. And shows my sharing tactic for LinkedIn Groups, and the most efficient way to get your content into the right channels.
Watch Social Media Content Marketing directly on YouTube.
Here is the summary slide for the video adverse.
Click picture for larger view.
- Use a sharing plug-in. I show my WordPress plug-in Sociable. ShareThis is great for websites.
- Share your content each time you post something new, by using the same social sharing plugin.
- Add the upcoming Google+ button. (A facebook LIKE button is a good idea too.)
- Use a plugin to add your relevant content to LinkedIn Groups on specific topics. (Don't spam LinkedIN with too many posts.)
- Track your results to find what works best for your content.
Here are my referrals from last week.
So keep it social and keep growing your business. Do let me know if I can help socialize your business results.
Check out the Digital Strategist's Notebook page and these other posts about learning social media:
A few more posts about learning social media: