I’m an early adopter. My Apple Music subscription just rolled over and paid itself, because I forgot to turn OFF auto pay.
Here’s how to turn it off before you get charged for it.
Choose View Account from the Store menu
Go to the bottom of your account page to Settings
Click on the Manage link
Turn Auto-Renew OFF.
If you’ve already been billed, like me, you can probably ask Apple to reverse the charges. I’m going to use Apple Music for one more month and see if I can see any value in the added features. So far, I’m not seeing it. My Auto-Renew was left ON. My bad.
What do you think about Apple Music? Tell me in the comments.
A few more thoughts about Apple Music
- The Failure of Apple Music, Might Really Be iTunes
- Sorry to Say It: Yep, Apple Music Sucks
- How Streaming Music Sucks the Life Out of Music
- Apple Music – Can They Get Streaming Music Royalties Right?
- Want Your BLUE iTunes Icon Back? (Yosemite OS X Fix)
- Amazingly Nonsensical Review of iTunes 10, PING and the Magic of Loudness