All is not well inside the vaulted halls at Apple.
An insider’s view is coming to uber.la. Stay-tuned as we walk through the technology, the retail experience, and the problems ahead for the worlds 2nd most valuable company in the world.
Are you excited by the upcoming iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch September release? Is there anything about your current phone that you’re unhappy about? Are you ready for an upgrade? Are you waiting for the new phones? What about Android devices? Aren’t they cheaper? Don’t they have better features? What’s up Apple, have you lost your way since Steve ascended? And has Ivy left a hole in your future plans?
Other posts from Uber.la:
- Why My $3,600 MacBook Pro Is Not the Upgrade I Was Hoping For, Again!
- Another Great Day at Apple Computer
- Apple Support Wins Customer Service Gold Star: Go Apple Genius!
- Apple Has a MacBook Pro Problem: The MBP #Fail [UPDATE 2019]
- Has Apple Lost the Path of Technology Leadership?
- Steve Jobs Was Right About Tablets: But Is the 3rd Device a Keeper? (from Activemediaacademy)