I recently appealed a Facebook ad denial. The video is using public domain footage of a very sexy Helen Mirren, but too sexy? Really, Facebook?
Yes, they responded to my appeal. And here’s what they had to say about my sexy video.
And the Facebook admins had this to say this morning about my appeal.
Here’s what I wrote in my appeal.
Dear Facebook, This is public domain footage of Helen Mirren. Nothing too sexy about it for the 60’s. Now? Seriously?
I guess their answer is YES, Helen’s boobs are too sexy for Facebook. Let me know what you think.
Be careful out there, and practice safehex.
more from uber.la
- Data Selfie – What the Internet Marketers Know About You
- Lifehack Quickie: Off-time Strategies
- Google Organic Search: the Top 10 Steps of SEO Prioritization
- How Does Facebook Suck? If It’s Free You Are the Product
- Does Type-A Always Mean Asshole?
- 11 Reasons Your Organic Traffic from Google Sucks (Infographic)