I sure wanted to see what a auto-made Infographic would look like. Well, here’s an example from Visual.ly.
I’m trying to figure out if I like this or not. What do you think?
Other posts about kicking ass in social media:
- Homeless Hotspots in Austin, Texas: Told From All Sides #SXSW 2012 and #HHSXSW
- Twitter Jail: What is it? What are the rules? How do I break out?
- Let’s Talk About Your Evil Plan(tm) – Yeah, But What Else Are You Doing?
- The Quick Course in Online Marketing: Big Picture (Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, eMail Marketing, Content Marketing)
- New Web Design Standards: Flexible-Width and non-IE Browsers Abound
- 8 Steps Getting Social Media To 5 Goals & 2 Wins the [INFOGRAPHIC]
- ROI ROI ROI and Social Media; We Need to Have This Discussion Again
- Facebook Privacy: the Myth, the Changes, the Confusing Privacy Settings
- Damn, We Should Do An Infographic on That; Charts Trying to Be More and Do More?
- Pinterest and the Power of Social Bookmarking: Tag Yourself (Web Design is Dead)
- Social Media MBA – The Reading List
See all of the Social Media Marketing Videos on the Social U. page.
For the previews: