Now more than ever, we need to help each other.
No strings attached, I’m offering you strategic online marketing support for free.
Yesterday I met at Central Market here in Austin, Texas with three different people who I am GIVING my services to. I kept hearing myself say something dumb like, “You can’t afford me…” I am a bit full of myself at the moment. (More on that in another blog.) “But I’m going to do this for you for free, just because I want to support you. I want to give it back to my friends and people/artists I want to support.”
So why would I spend almost an entire afternoon to help a photographer, a jazz singer, and a singer/songwriter I’ve known for over 25 years? Why would I fill my schedule yesterday with non-paying clients? Why would I give myself uncompensated projects for the weekend? Shouldn’t I be kicking back this weekend? Shouldn’t we all be recovering from our hectic week of work?
You can support your friends. You can give your services away. You can make a commitment to give a percentage of your work away for free, for the greater good. That’s my plan. If you are in Austin, you buy the coffee and I’ll give you an hour of free consulting about your online marketing project. If you’re not in Austin, we can still work together online using Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype.
more from uber.la
- NEWS THREAD: #DeleteFacebook: Privacy Issues May Harm Facebook
- High-Demand WordPress Hosting: A2’s “Unlimited” Package Limits My Site
- Digital Branding and Our Social Media Lives
- Why is Facebook Advertising So Bad for Business?
- Killing Compassionate Users: Google’s Evil Empire Bargain
- Facebook Scam: Why Cute Girls Are Friending You On Facebook?