I believe in this Twitter rally cry: I AM HERE, NOW! (I don't believe in auto-scheduled-non-human tweets. If you tweet, you should be there to respond when I RT or Tweet back at you. I believe.)
Twitter is the flash-point for so many of the changes in social media, online interactions, and even business development online. Our writing ideas and focus about social media are constantly being challenged by new developments and apps. I am in the process of unfollowing most of the people I follow. This is not a personal statement about you or your tweeting, but it is something I need to do to get the conversation back under control. I'm finding myself using Twitter less and less, and that's not good, so I'm taking drastic measures. I don't follow non-humans and I don't believe corporations are people. Thank you for following or finding me on Twitter. I do my best to be REAL and 100% un-automated. If I tweet something, it means I am ONLINE at the time.
Note: if you are a coupon or deal site, no need to follow me. If you are a pornster or scam artist, no need to follow me. If you are playing the "team follow back" game, no need to follow me. I only follow real people with real things to say. If you're an auto-tweeter, no need to follow me.
Announcing the release of The Twitter Way – Book One – Life
TOP Twitter Posts:
- Twitter's Follow-Unfollow Game
- Going Big on Twitter
- Growing a Flock of Followers on Twitter
- God, Please Save Twitter from Itself
- Clowns to the Left of Me, Jokers to the Right: Twitter's Big Problem
- Twitter is Having a Come-To-Jesus Moment
- Why Twitter Is Thrashing: Seeking the Magic Money Piñata
- I Talk About Twitter Because I Care: And Because It's Starting to Suck
- Four Laws of Twitter Reach: A Super-Quick Strategy for Twitter
- Twitter for the Win (Using Twitter.com vs Tweetdeck)
- The Stupid Numbers Game on Twitter
- Here's How You Are Killing Twitter
- Killing Twitter: Who Killed the Direct Message?
- A Quick Peek Into Twitter Analytics. Got Your Tweet On? How's It Going?
- The Final Word on Twitter Influence, Reach, Ratios and Ads
- Twitter Spammers the Simplified Version
- Twitter Ads – Twitter Analytics: The SMB Experiment
- Why Is Your Tweet on Repeat? No Reply Necessary.
- Twitter Is the Heartbeat of Social Media
- The Shame of the Spammy Tweeter
- Master Tweeters Have Become Auto-Bots: @chrisbrogan and @guykawasaki Please Stop!
- TWITTER LEADERSHIP, Please Bring Back the Twitter List
- The Art and Science of the ReTweet; or ReTweeting with a Twist
- Get Your Twitter List On < my hand-generated lists of people to follow
- Twitter Hacks and Twitter Killers
- How-To WIN With Twitter: Top Tips and Tools
- Twitter DM Problems – Spam Invading Our Twitter Inbox
- Twitter Is Not Just for Kids Anymore: Twitter for Business is Baaack! w/ Advertising Promos
- Buy Twitter Followers? Um, Why Not, and What Are These Scammers Doing?
- Plotting the Mind of Twitter: Tools & Ideas for Marketing Research
Quick-start guides to Twitter:
- 3 Rules of Twitter Business; Lesson Learned: Influence + Distribution = Money
- Essential Twitter Lessons; Play it Safe, Be Real, and Have a Two-Way Conversation
- The 1-2-3 Guide to Getting Real with Twitter
- Learning Twitter Presentations on Slideshare
Zen of the Tweet (My best-of tweets collection)
TwitterTools (matrix of Twitter apps and Twitter management tools)
share your love of buddha on PINTEREST
get even more sharable memes here: http://uber.la/social-media-funnies/