I believe in this Twitter rally cry: I AM HERE, NOW! (I don't believe in auto-scheduled-non-human tweets. If you tweet, you should be there to respond when I RT or Tweet back at you. I believe.)
Twitter is the flash-point for so many of the changes in social media, online interactions, and even business development online. Our writing ideas and focus about social media are constantly being challenged by new developments and apps. I am in the process of unfollowing most of the people I follow. This is not a personal statement about you or your tweeting, but it is something I need to do to get the conversation back under control. I'm finding myself using Twitter less and less, and that's not good, so I'm taking drastic measures. I don't follow non-humans and I don't believe corporations are people. Thank you for following or finding me on Twitter. I do my best to be REAL and 100% un-automated. If I tweet something, it means I am ONLINE at the time.
Note: if you are a coupon or deal site, no need to follow me. If you are a pornster or scam artist, no need to follow me. If you are playing the "team follow back" game, no need to follow me. I only follow real people with real things to say. If you're an auto-tweeter, no need to follow me.
Announcing the release of The Twitter Way – Book One – Life
TOP Twitter Posts:
- Twitter for the Win (Using Twitter.com vs Tweetdeck)
- The Stupid Numbers Game on Twitter
- Here's How You Are Killing Twitter
- Killing Twitter: Who Killed the Direct Message?
- A Quick Peek Into Twitter Analytics. Got Your Tweet On? How's It Going?
- The Final Word on Twitter Influence, Reach, Ratios and Ads
- Twitter Spammers the Simplified Version
- Twitter Ads – Twitter Analytics: The SMB Experiment
- Why Is Your Tweet on Repeat? No Reply Necessary.
- Twitter Is the Heartbeat of Social Media
- The Shame of the Spammy Tweeter
- Master Tweeters Have Become Auto-Bots: @chrisbrogan and @guykawasaki Please Stop!
- TWITTER LEADERSHIP, Please Bring Back the Twitter List
- The Art and Science of the ReTweet; or ReTweeting with a Twist
- Get Your Twitter List On < my hand-generated lists of people to follow
- Twitter Hacks and Twitter Killers
- How-To WIN With Twitter: Top Tips and Tools
- Twitter DM Problems – Spam Invading Our Twitter Inbox
- Twitter Is Not Just for Kids Anymore: Twitter for Business is Baaack! w/ Advertising Promos
- Buy Twitter Followers? Um, Why Not, and What Are These Scammers Doing?
- Plotting the Mind of Twitter: Tools & Ideas for Marketing Research
Quick-start guides to Twitter:
- 3 Rules of Twitter Business; Lesson Learned: Influence + Distribution = Money
- Essential Twitter Lessons; Play it Safe, Be Real, and Have a Two-Way Conversation
- The 1-2-3 Guide to Getting Real with Twitter
- Learning Twitter Presentations on Slideshare
Zen of the Tweet (My best-of tweets collection)
TwitterTools (matrix of Twitter apps and Twitter management tools)
Collected Twitter Posts
- Twitter BS: DM Auto-Responders and Who To Follow *NOT*
- Twitter Huh? So You Just Don't Get Twitter? Let Me Explain…
- Twitter Strategies: a: "team follow-back" b: follow everyone c: be a good tweeter
- Now It Is Personal: American Airlines Customer Service & Emergency Policies @AmericanAir
- What's All This Hashtag Stuff? If You Don't Tag It, They May Never Come!
- Your Cloud of Tweets – What Are You Going On About Now?
- Twitter 101: Hashtag Discovery & Business: How-To Do Social Media Marketing Research
- The Forced Evolution of Twitter < Twitter's gonna grow up, eventually
- Twitter Lists: Recovering the Magic of Discovery on Twitter
- Twitter ROI Breakthrough: Can Small Business Use Twitter to Make Money?
- Twitter for Social Media Marketing Ideas and Research: Know Your #Hashtags
- My Generic Twitter Infographic from Visual.ly – Here They Come
- Twitter Jail: What is it? What are the rules? How do I break out?
- Twitter Broke the ReTweet Awhile Ago, Making Lazy RT-ers of Us; Do It Yourself
- Taking Twitter to the MAX: New Twitter Tags Could Help Sort Through the Noise
- What's Your Twitter Language? What Do You Tweet? Fun & Easy Way to Find Out
- Twitter Lists Demoted, Twitter Favorites Promoted, NEW TWITTER Changes the Game
- The Art and Science of the ReTweet; or ReTweeting with a Twist
- The Problem with Twitter.com; Why Are Tweeters Dropping Like Flies?
- The Twitter Bubble; Don't Let Your Followers Fool You Into Feeling Influential
- Signal to Noise Ratio on Twitter: Trying to Find Meaning & Losing Friends
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
- Bogus Posts Starting to Show Up in Social Marketing Channels (New Twitter Spam)
- ReTweet Tweet Tweet – We Are What We Tweet: What Value Are You Giving Your Following?
- Admitting There's a Problem: My Twitter Stream Has Become Unmanageable
- Archivist Tool Might Make Us Better Tweeters: My Newest Twitter Tool!
- What Have You Tweeted for Me Lately? *or* Burnout In Twitterville
- Why I Just Blocked You On Twitter; An Open Letter to Twitter About the @Formulists Problem
- Friends, Tweeps, Links and Groups: Placing Value On Community and Friendship
- Going short (are you what you can communicate in 140c?)
- That's Just Tweetin Funny: Tremendous News Does a Twitter Celeb Roast
- INFOSTREAM STRATEGY #2: Tweetdeck – Putting a Dashboard Around Twitter
- The Social Sharing Golden Rule: "And What Excites You About That?"
- Twitter Exploded and Examined, Part 1
- How @formulists Killed the Value of the Twitter LIST
- TrueTwit Is Twitter Spam
- My Forever Follows on Twitter (THE Top 24 Twitter Users of 2011)
- When Did You Stop Listening to Twitter? And Who or What Killed the Tweet?
- Tweeting Between Tasks, When Your Brain Needs a Break Give Yourself a Tweet
- Twitter Discovery: Follow Who David @Armano Follows
- Twitter Discovery – Lists – Who To Follow & How to Find Them
- WHY TWITTER? My Client Doesn't Need to Be ON Twitter, Right?
- The Erosion of Twitter – Who Do You Follow? Are They Still Tweeting?
- Twitter Lists: Use Them Don't Abuse Them
- Rockin the Tweets: Twitter Tools, Twitter Lists, Stats, Discovery #Twitter
- Get Your List On: Twitter Lists, the New Social Cred System
- Visualizing Twitter Part Deux: I Tweet Therefore I Am, Or Must've Been Awake!
- You've Been TweeSpamed: How To Recognize the Scammers on Twitter
- So If I Can't Get Twitter-Verified, I'll Just Create An Elite Club Of My Own
- Tim O'Reilly's #Twitterbook Twitter Hints and Tips – My Notes
share your love of buddha on PINTEREST
get even more sharable memes here: http://uber.la/social-media-funnies/