Writing is a way of life.
I am committed to helping writers find their sweet spot. (Also: visual artists and musicians) I’ve helped tons of aspiring and beginning artists get their creative mojo going. We can work one-on-one or I can invite you to a creative group video call that I am building for the Fall. Either way, I’m here to help you get the words flowing.
How to get your writing going again? I can help you organize your work and get it ready for editing and submission to a publisher. I can talk with you about your blocks and figure creative ways around them. I can get you writing again. And if you’re writing already, I can get you in a more productive track. The steps to publishing are easy these days. I can help you get there.
Let’s talk. The first 30-minute conversation is free. There’s no obligation and no risk. What you have ahead is the possibility of getting some renewed energy for your project: science fiction, poetry, memoir, novel, self-help, and whatever else you have in mind.
Here’s the link to schedule our first chat about your writing projects and ambitions: https://calendly.com/jmacofearth
I look forward to hearing about your process and how I can help in your progress.
A few credentials:
This blog has over 2 million reads
and I’ve published 5 books so far.
I’ve helped a ton of clients finish and publish their first book. I can get your writing kick-started again. Let’s talk for free and see if there’s a fit. We can work out a program and a price that fits your goals.
This is a no risk, no pressure, introduction. Let’s write.
A few articles about writing, creativity, and living a passionate life.
- Writing for Your Life: How Can You Regain Clarity and Confidence
- Do You Write? Here’s How You Can Move Your Writing Forward
- Top 5 Books About Living a Full and Happy Life
- The Creative Impulse: Easy to Contain, Easier to Kill
- Letters to a Young Artist in the Digital Age
- Does Poetry Matter? Be poetic. Love deeply. Keep going. – from The Whole Parent
- Divorce Recovery Journaling: The Life You Write Is the Life You Live – from The Whole Parent
And it might be a good idea to get this book, newly revised.