5 Key Email Marketing Trends from the 2014 Swipe File – via ExactTarget
Friday’s Uber-Quickie: One-slide quickies. Get it? Got it. Good!
Five Key Email Marketing Trends – 2014 ExactTarget
Drumroll please! Here they are:
- Advanced Personalization
- Triggered Sophistication
- Smart Rendering
- Unique Voice
- Inspired Fundamentals
It’s as simple as that. If you know what email marketing is about, you don’t need to read much further. Get it? Got it. Good!
If you need the full presentation: The 5 Trends Behind the 2014 Best of the Email Swipe File on Slideshare
Check out the Strategist’s Notebook page and these other posts about online marketing:
- Workin Facebook < all the Facebook Posts in one place
- uber.la quickies < a streamlined takeaway from today’s best marketing sources
- Social Media University < 2 minute educational videos
- Social Business MBA < the reading list
- Becoming a Social Media Rockstar: The Quick Path < um… let’s discuss
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing:
- Twitter’s Two Fatal Flaws: And My New Fake Account
- Humanizing Twitter: How to Work It Good
- Can Social Media Drive Retail Sales?
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
Navigation & Categories
- 412Reads today:
- 6567Reads last week:
- 10856Reads this month:
- 7Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!