The Facebook Trap: A Black Hole of Time and Loss
Facebook is fun. It’s addictive. It’s designed to be addictive. The more Facebook can keep you on Facebook the more ads they are able to serve up to your account and your friend’s accounts. But Facebook is killing your productivity. Take a break from Facebook for the day and see how much more you get
Marketing Content has moved!! >> Find What You Were Looking for on
The Active Media Academy
- METRICS: Online Marketing vs Search Engine Optimization
- What's Wrong With Twitter?
- A Highly-Biased First Look at the Apple iPhone 8 and ATT Customer Service
- LinkedIn is Dead
- WTF Happened to LinkedIn? Referrals Drop 75%!
- When Did Social Media Become So Unsocial?
- Has Apple Lost the Path of Technology Leadership?
- Your Referral Networks - Building Content & Social Momentum
- The Internet of Interaction, Not "Things" NO IoT
- Influencer Marketing Primer
- bloglovin link
- Content Is Still King: Driving Traffic to your Site with Search and Social
- The Facebook Trap: A Black Hole of Time and Loss
- Top 5 Books About Living a Full and Happy Life
- 11 Steps to Transforming My Facebook Masterplan: Reach and Engagement
- The Fallacy of Just-In-Time Learning: We All Know Everything (Just Google It)
- Selling My BMW i3: Day 207
- Livening Up Facebook: The Next Generation
- Moore's Law and Apple's Laptop Problem
- The Social Media Problem
Get Better Hosting
- digital marketing
- Fit Lifestyle
- tech opinion
Count per Day
- 1372Reads today:
- 12154Reads last week:
- 5Visitors currently online:
Subscribe to Blog via Email