Fitness is not an accident, it’s a life choice. How you choose to live your life on of life’s critical path lessons. In fitbytech, I’m trying to understand health, wellness, and fitness as it pertains to my walk on the earth. I am one man, one voice, and this is my health and fitness story. (I am not endorsed by any product or company.)
This page will serve as an index as I update it, in the meantime, here is the Fit Lifestyle tag for all posts as they occur.
Fitness and Health
- NEW: Loving the Body: Size, Weight, Color, Age, Fitness, Happiness
- Biohacks and BioPacks: What’s Your Health Stack?
- Biohacking Your Health for Longevity and Optimal Performance (@PaleoFX – day one)
- An Animal Hunger
- Is There a Me Inside of Here That Is Dying to Get Out
- Pancakes for Everyone Else But Me
- Starting with the Body I Have
- Dialing In the Perfect Snack
- Fitness First Milestone and a Remarkable Result
- Destination Me < Here < Now
- Wellness: Baby Steps and Clear Intentions
- Celebrating the Consistency of My Fitness Program
- Never Stop, Never Give Up! Getting Fit with a Friend!
- A Fitness and Health Accounting: A Workout Partner Too
- Top 10 Health and Fitness Ideas (Monsoons and Milestones)
- Power Coffee: What Are You Drinking? (Better than Bulletproof)
- My Perfect Breakfast
- Simply Make Better Food Choices, Daily