InBox ZERO is MINE! I am an InBox ZERO Hero!
I know it’s early in the month, but hey, every little bit helps. What power comes with seeing your inbox at ZERO?
Don’t take my word for it, hear what the fellas at 43folders have to say about it. Here is the Inbox ZERO series of posts from Merlin Mann that started it all March 13, 2006.
To streamline GTD into an email process, you must become an email ninja. Respond without hesitation. Do what you know is right. Be direct, be specific and be brief. Most of all, if you have a REQUEST, highlight it and make it clear when and what you are asking for.
Next plan, do all of your communications in 140 characters. If you can do short stories, project management and hyper-specific tweets, you can do the same with email. Ninja trick #2, try and do it all from your mobile phone to avoid Outlook all together. This might be easier on a BlackBerry or a phone with a real keyboard, but hey… If you don’t open Outlook you won’t have to hassle through all it’s problems. And you will be very succinct I can tell you.
Check out the Strategist’s Notebook page and these other posts about online marketing:
- Workin Facebook < all the Facebook Posts in one place
- uber.la quickies < a streamlined takeaway from today’s best marketing sources
- Social Media University < 2 minute educational videos
- Social Business MBA < the reading list
- Becoming a Social Media Rockstar: The Quick Path < um… let’s discuss
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing:
Most people don’t really enjoy being mean; they do it because they can’t help it. (from Graham’s Hierarchy of Disagreement)
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
- The Portable Artist: Creativity On-the-go!
- The Day After a Viral Hit
- Reconsidering the Purpose of my Apple Watch
Navigation & Categories
- 372Reads today:
- 8537Reads last week:
- 25585Reads this month:
- 4Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!