Influencer Marketing Primer
Influencer marketing is the use of social media by "influencers" to drive attention and business to your website or store. And in today’s marketing practice, influencer marketing plays a huge part. That’s because we are all influencers, and as influencers we give off opinions, reviews, and complaints of businesses and brands all the time. Using
Marketing Content has moved!! >> Find What You Were Looking for on
The Active Media Academy
- Twitter Guide: The PowerUser Edition - Tweetdeck
- Where We Get Our News - Is It Easily Faked?
- METRICS: Online Marketing vs Search Engine Optimization
- What's Wrong With Twitter?
- A Highly-Biased First Look at the Apple iPhone 8 and ATT Customer Service
- LinkedIn is Dead
- WTF Happened to LinkedIn? Referrals Drop 75%!
- When Did Social Media Become So Unsocial?
- Has Apple Lost the Path of Technology Leadership?
- Your Referral Networks - Building Content & Social Momentum
- The Internet of Interaction, Not "Things" NO IoT
- Influencer Marketing Primer
- Content Is Still King: Driving Traffic to your Site with Search and Social
- The Facebook Trap: A Black Hole of Time and Loss
- Top 5 Books About Living a Full and Happy Life
- 11 Steps to Transforming My Facebook Masterplan: Reach and Engagement
- The Fallacy of Just-In-Time Learning: We All Know Everything (Just Google It)
- Selling My BMW i3: Day 207
- Livening Up Facebook: The Next Generation
- Moore's Law and Apple's Laptop Problem
Get Better Hosting
- digital marketing
- Fit Lifestyle
- tech opinion
Count per Day
- 303Reads today:
- 9236Reads last week:
- 5Visitors currently online:
Subscribe to Blog via Email