In an ongoing effort to help folks Speed-the-Web and Get Webwork Done, I am starting a more focused section of uber.la called INFOSTREAM STRATEGIES.
INFOSTREAM STRATEGY #1: The iGoogle Dashboard – Getting Your RSS Under Control
INFOSTREAM STRATEGY #2: Tweetdeck – Putting a Dashboard Around Twitter
I intend for this page to be the connector for a series of posts where I explore various InfoStream Strategies for managing the information overload of the internet. I think Twitter has brought this issue to focus for many of us working in Social Media, because we want and need to be connected to what’s current and important. But it is hard to manage all the opportunities for disctraction and meandering. The web is a wonderful tool and the web is a MASSIVE TIME SUCK.
If you want to jump ahead several of the additional services I am working on are Friendfeed, Posterous, and NING (here’s my inSocialMedia Ning Profile). I hope you stay tuned. But most of all I hope you gain some insight that helps you get your work done so you can play. And if you feel like commenting, that would be lovely.
I am leaving the FriendFeed Stream and orginal content of this page in tact.
The Friendfeed iFrame feed of me and my friends.
ff me as jmacofearth
twitter me @jmacofearth
palbee – free web conferencing system
Find What You Were Looking for on
The Active Media Academy
- Why You Probably Will Not Own an EV (A Harrowing Day w/ the BMW i3)
- An Animal Hunger
- Is There a Me Inside of Here That Is Dying to Get Out
- New MacBook Pros with Touch Bar Are Set to Break the Bank
- What I Want In An Apple Watch 3.0
- Apple’s Stock is Falling, But Don’t Worry
- Snapshot of My Referral Traffic
- The Almost Non-Review of the iPhone 7 Plus
- One Step Towards or Away from My Fitness Goal
- Pancakes for Everyone Else But Me
- Starting with the Body I Have
- A Psychology/Plan That’s Thousands of Years Old
- Holiday Fitness Plan: No Belt Loosening Habits Here
- Excuses, Temptations, and Laziness Along the Path to Wellness
- My Chemical Romance – Sugar Sex Magic
- Even the Smallest Detail Says Something About Me
- Twitter Power Strategy
- Dialing In the Perfect Snack
- Fitness First Milestone and a Remarkable Result
- Destination Me < Here < Now
Get Better Hosting
- digital marketing
- Fit Lifestyle
- tech opinion
Count per Day
- 129Reads today:
- 7064Reads last week:
- 1Visitors currently online:
Subscribe to Blog via Email