Asking Steve Jobs to be in our mastermind group a few months ago was only the first step.
The Steve Jobs bio pick from Funny or Die is here: #iSteve
Excerpt from an interview with Walter Isaacson, the Jobs Authorized biographer.
Do you want to share one last thing about Mr. Jobs?
The main thing is this: his petulance was not just some isolated thing. It was part of his passion for perfection. I think he truly knew that by being demanding, he was being inspiring. He created incredibly loyal teams. He convinced people that they could do the impossible. They would walk through walls for him. As a result, Apple continually made great products. Everything he did was a resolution between the misfit and the businessman, the romantic and the rational. These ended up tying together in every case. The two sides, and the fact that he is able to join them, made an amazing product: Steve Jobs. — NYTimes One on One with Walter Isaacson.
Steve Jobs at the whiteboard, brainstorming about NeXT Computers after their first 90-days in business. (VIDEO) Great passion and focus. A wonderful objection by a team member who challenges the “reality distortion field.” He keeps interrupting her, not wanting to respond to her question.
A month before being drafted back to Apple, Steve Jobs was interviewed on Wall Street Week
“Everything around you called life, was made up by people no smarter than you.”
The Original Macintosh introduction January 1984. “Insanely Great”
The arrogance of Steve Jobs’ Macintosh BIG BROTHER/1984 AD is so clear, here in his keynote shortly before the launch of the mac. What is also clear, is this is his shining moment! Inspiring like no one else.
Nice Adweek cover – trifold
@jmacofearth (also seen on Google+: jmacofearth)
John Lennon drawing has been moved to it’s own post: John Lennon Thanks for your patience and love. Happy Thanksgiving 2011, y’all.
Topics of Discussion
- digital marketing
- Fit Lifestyle
- pass it forward
- tech opinion
- the artist’s way
- What’s Driving Your Traffic? Do You Know Your Top 4 Sources?
- WordPress 4.2 Added Emojis – You May Want to Remove that Sh*t
- Examining Alpha Brain from Onnit: “Clinically studied” Means What?
- Assessing Facebook’s Organic Reach Problem
- Zen and the Tennis Ball Machine – Alone with Patience and Agility
- Apple Support Wins Customer Service Gold Star: Go Apple Genius!
- Apple Has a MacBook Pro Problem: The 2018 MBP #Fail
- Writing for Your Life: How You Can Regain Clarity and Confidence
- Do You Write? Here’s How You Can Move Your Writing Forward
- Free Again: Uber.la Resets in the Positive Direction
- Facebook Has a Problem with Fake Accounts and Scammers
- Facebook PowerUser Strategy: Building My Marketing List
- Fire + Water (Memorial Day Remembrance)
- How Facebook Committed Suicide (Monetization Ain’t Everything)
- The Downloadable eBook Problem: I Have the Answers
- Loving the Body: Size, Weight, Color, Age, Fitness, Happiness
- Biohacks and BioPacks: What’s Your Health Stack?
- Biohacking Your Health for Longevity and Optimal Performance (@PaleoFX – day one)
- YouTube TV – How Do You Get Your Entertainment On?
- Are You Ready for YouTube.TV?
who’s reading uber.la now
- 2470342Total reads:
- 1167Reads yesterday:
- 872008Total visitors:
- 5Visitors currently online:
- 09/13/2013Counter starts on:
Subscribe to Blog via Email