Drawing the Circles Around LinkedIN Contacts – Social Media for Business of Any Size
While researching a post on LinkedIN, I was pleasantly surprised by this snapshot of one moment in time via my LinkedIN connections.
Often in networking, as in life, it’s not who you know, it’s how you know them, how they represent you, and who THEY know. In looking at this social graph I am confident that I will be doing business or making high-level referrals for 8 people on this list, in the NEXT TWO WEEKS! That’s money folks! That’s social media success. That’s linkedIN for business and connections that you can’t make up or fake up in a week or even a year.
Social media networks and personal branding are all the rage, but the simple process is do good work, reward good people and let others know how good they are. And over time, the "love you take, is equal to the love… you make."
Have you recommended a rockstar today?
@jmacofearth (also seen on Google+: jmacofearth)
back to Top GTD & Productivity Tips from the Last 5 Years
Check out the Strategist’s Notebook page and these other posts about online marketing:
- Workin Facebook < all the Facebook Posts in one place
- uber.la quickies < a streamlined takeaway from today’s best marketing sources
- Social Media University < 2 minute educational videos
- Social Business MBA < the reading list
- Becoming a Social Media Rockstar: The Quick Path < um… let’s discuss
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing:
- FluentSocial (Social Media Marketing)
- FluentSearch (SEO, Google Adwords)
Most people don’t really enjoy being mean; they do it because they can’t help it. (from Graham’s Hierarchy of Disagreement)
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
- The Portable Artist: Creativity On-the-go!
- The Day After a Viral Hit
- Reconsidering the Purpose of my Apple Watch
More Ways to Connect
Navigation & Categories
- 372Reads today:
- 8537Reads last week:
- 25585Reads this month:
- 4Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!