Crack the Motivational Code: Put a Ding In Our Universe and Your Team’s Universe
This video is a game changer. And still the majority of corporations envy Apple and Google, and fail to follow their leadership examples.
* watch this video on YouTube.
The key take away. People want three things from their work.
It’s not hard to figure out, but seems to be very hard for corporations to figure out. If Steve Jobs leaves us with some legacy, let it be that design ultimately drives product success and motivating people comes from creating cool things, not necessarily giving your employees incentive or innovation bonuses.
REF: This lively RSAnimate, adapted from Dan Pink’s talk at the RSA, illustrates the hidden truths behind what really motivates us at home and in the workplace. www.theRSA.org
Check out the Strategist’s Notebook page and these other posts about online marketing:
- Workin Facebook < all the Facebook Posts in one place
- uber.la quickies < a streamlined takeaway from today’s best marketing sources
- Social Media University < 2 minute educational videos
- Social Business MBA < the reading list
- Becoming a Social Media Rockstar: The Quick Path < um… let’s discuss
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing:
Most people don’t really enjoy being mean; they do it because they can’t help it. (from Graham’s Hierarchy of Disagreement)
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
- The Portable Artist: Creativity On-the-go!
- The Day After a Viral Hit
- Reconsidering the Purpose of my Apple Watch
Navigation & Categories
- 388Reads today:
- 8553Reads last week:
- 25601Reads this month:
- 2Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!