Changing Course for Uber.la
FIRST: Search the Active Media Academy for the missing file.
If you’ve encountered a 404 or missing file related to marketing, promotions, seo, social marketing, etc, it has been moved to the new Academy site. While the dust is still settling over there, we’re in the process of restructuring all the content, it’s still free and searchable. Please check it out.
We’ve taken all the marketing and company exposés offline to the ActiveMedia’s Social Media Academy. Our focus in the coming years here on UBER.LA will be tech gadgets (Apple Watch, iPhone, BMW i3) and current tech opinion (Dell, IBM, Apple, Android, Google).
If you still don’t find what you were looking for please email me directly, perhaps I can prioritize getting your requested information up on the new site. Email me directly at jm32austin (at) gmail (dot) com
Get all the content for free over the next several weeks as we transition to the new ACADEMY.
A few of the networks you will find me on:
- linkedin – the professional networking and contacts social site
- twitter – the firehose of sharing (mostly social media, funny, and odd political)
- facebook – recently launched uber.la facebook page
- google+ – gathering all that’s googled in one place
- pinterest – what started as fashion sharing is rapidly becoming the visual delicious
- my Amazon Author’s Page: John Oakley McElhenney
- my about.me/jmacofearth page < way more connections then you’ll ever need about me
Marketing Content has moved!! >> Find What You Were Looking for on
The Active Media Academy
- As Twitter Has Gone to Algorithms - Our Reach and Engagement Been Killed
- Everyone Is On Social Media, No One Is Sharing
- Facebook Zeros In on Killing Non-Paid Reach
- Twitter Guide: The PowerUser Edition - Tweetdeck
- Where We Get Our News - Is It Easily Faked?
- METRICS: Online Marketing vs Search Engine Optimization
- What's Wrong With Twitter?
- A Highly-Biased First Look at the Apple iPhone 8 and ATT Customer Service
- LinkedIn is Dead
- WTF Happened to LinkedIn? Referrals Drop 75%!
- When Did Social Media Become So Unsocial?
- Has Apple Lost the Path of Technology Leadership?
- Your Referral Networks - Building Content & Social Momentum
- The Internet of Interaction, Not "Things" NO IoT
- Influencer Marketing Primer
- Content Is Still King: Driving Traffic to your Site with Search and Social
- The Facebook Trap: A Black Hole of Time and Loss
- Top 5 Books About Living a Full and Happy Life
- 11 Steps to Transforming My Facebook Masterplan: Reach and Engagement
- The Fallacy of Just-In-Time Learning: We All Know Everything (Just Google It)
Get Better Hosting
- digital marketing
- Fit Lifestyle
- tech opinion
Count per Day
- 785Reads today:
- 11147Reads last week:
- 11Visitors currently online:
Subscribe to Blog via Email