Online Collaborator’s Toolkit: The Sharing Tools You Need to Web It Up!
In a meeting this morning I was putting plans in place to work with another social media advocate to build a new business plan. We instantly jumped to our sharing tools. I thought it would be helpful to list them here to provide others the benefit of our trial and error with many products and "platforms."
- Basecamp – the simplest online project management service available, calendars, email threading, task lists.
- Dropbox – your virtual sharable storage folder, for passing and editing large files.
- Google Docs – write the proposal in real-time, keep budgets coordinated, share without Office.
- WordPress – the web development platform, not just for blogging, if WordPress can’t do it, you probably have an IT departement.
- Delicious – share your bookmarks, leave a breadcrumb trail for your collegues, never google for a critical document again.
- Evernote – note taking app that lives on all your electronic devices, can even be used to share notes with others or a team.
With these tools you can begin to weave together rally points both on the web and within things like business plans and even financial forms. To collaborate effectively you have to get the technology out of the way. These best-of-breed tools can eliminate a lot of the momentum killers.
We all need ways to do our work more effectively. If you come up with an essential tool I’m missing, please message me or leave your idea in the comments.
Find What You Were Looking for on
The Active Media Academy
- Why You Probably Will Not Own an EV (A Harrowing Day w/ the BMW i3)
- An Animal Hunger
- Is There a Me Inside of Here That Is Dying to Get Out
- New MacBook Pros with Touch Bar Are Set to Break the Bank
- What I Want In An Apple Watch 3.0
- Apple’s Stock is Falling, But Don’t Worry
- Snapshot of My Referral Traffic
- The Almost Non-Review of the iPhone 7 Plus
- One Step Towards or Away from My Fitness Goal
- Pancakes for Everyone Else But Me
- Starting with the Body I Have
- A Psychology/Plan That’s Thousands of Years Old
- Holiday Fitness Plan: No Belt Loosening Habits Here
- Excuses, Temptations, and Laziness Along the Path to Wellness
- My Chemical Romance – Sugar Sex Magic
- Even the Smallest Detail Says Something About Me
- Twitter Power Strategy
- Dialing In the Perfect Snack
- Fitness First Milestone and a Remarkable Result
- Destination Me < Here < Now
Get Better Hosting
- digital marketing
- Fit Lifestyle
- tech opinion
Count per Day
- 129Reads today:
- 7064Reads last week:
- 3Visitors currently online:
Subscribe to Blog via Email