Do Your Slides Resonate? How Slideshare Sets a Higher Standard for Your Presentation
Are you sharing your presentation goodness? If you are building slide decks you should be sharing that wisdom with the social network Slideshare.net.
One of the tactics I’ve began using recently is to publish the "slide" of an upcoming post a day before the post actually goes live. And often by the time I put up the post on the blog the slide deck has generated 60+ views. And occasionally I will have a slide that is a runaway hit. With hundreds of views while the blog post gets less than 100.
A moment on thought leadership: It’s not what you know it’s how you show and tell what you know in ways that benefit others.
So do us all a favor and share your best slides with the social web. You’ll get some authority and possibly some exposure for your business and blog.
Slideshare.net, it’s what you do with good slides.
Other posts about kicking ass in social media:
- Is Pinterest More Than Shoes, Skirts, and Happy Kitty Pictures? < But Is It A Social Network?
- Little Blog Marketing Metrics: Insights & Recommendations – Google Analytics Numbers
- The RIP Storm: Whitney Houston’s Death Shows the Agility of Social Networks
- Mental Jujitsu: Nothing Ever Works Out, Get Over It and Get to Work
- Fixing Pinterest in One Slide – Improving the Usability of the Fastest Growing Site in Social Media
- Love, Valentine’s Day Marketing, and Computers: Dell vs. Apple Marketing
- Social Media MBA – The Reading List
- Pinterest and the Power of Social Bookmarking: Tag Yourself (Web Design is Dead)
- The ROI of Social Media – It’s Easy, Right? (return on investment)
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
- The Portable Artist: Creativity On-the-go!
- The Day After a Viral Hit
- Reconsidering the Purpose of my Apple Watch
Navigation & Categories
- 421Reads today:
- 8586Reads last week:
- 25634Reads this month:
- 4Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!