Social Media for Small Business: Case Study – yourhoneymoonguru.com
SMALL BUSINESS CONSULTING – CASE STUDY
Yourhoneymoonguru.com – client, Skip Neal
"I have got to show immediate value and improved business results when working with a small business client. They can’t afford to test and play with social media in hopes that they will get results. My job is to set them up from the first session to feel confident in their site design and have some plans for developing their own content over the first few weeks." — John McElhenney, uber.la
- site design
- content strategy and organization
- search engine optimization
- analytics installed on site to measure results
- start a Facebook fan page
- weekly content calendar to generate ideas and write posts
One 5-hour session with our client honeymoonguru.com began a large growth in Skips site traffic and ultimately his business. This even during the slow honeymoon months of Oct/Nov. His average before the redesign was about 200 unique visits per month. After our optimization and redesign, Skip’s traffic is now between 900 and 600 unique visits per month.
READ MORE on the before and after on the case study page.
Check out the Social Media for Business page and these other posts about learning social media:
- Single-Shot Social Media Strategy: LinkedIn (1-slide / 15-seconds)
- Social Media ROI Demands for 2012: Must See Charts for Marketing
- Going for the One on Google Search is Just a "Phrase Match" Away (Own It!)
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
- Social Marketing Strategy: Thinking Beyond the Page (VIDEO)
- Social Business Lead Generation in 75-seconds (VIDEO)
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing in 90-seconds (VIDEO)
- Twitter’s Two Fatal Flaws: And My New Fake Account
- Humanizing Twitter: How to Work It Good
- Can Social Media Drive Retail Sales?
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
Navigation & Categories
- 405Reads today:
- 6071Reads last week:
- 12311Reads this month:
- 0Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!