Snapshot of My Referral Traffic
No matter what I do to drive traffic to this site, search is 10X more effective. And I don’t spend any $$ on paid search. So take this into consideration.
Here are my month long stats from Uber.la. (The top line is unpaid search.)
And I tweet the hell out of this blog.
Even Pinterest is showing up. What’s not showing up is StumbleUpon. (frown) I thought they’d made a comeback, but it looks like they’re not really driving engagement.
Do you know what your top referral stats are? The only way to get your search metrics that high is to create valuable content and keep creating it. As the search engines index over 100 pages of content they become more "friendly" to your rankings. And the more you publish, the more rank and authority you get.
So, what are you waiting for. Publish and promote.
Find What You Were Looking for on
The Active Media Academy
- Why You Probably Will Not Own an EV (A Harrowing Day w/ the BMW i3)
- An Animal Hunger
- Is There a Me Inside of Here That Is Dying to Get Out
- New MacBook Pros with Touch Bar Are Set to Break the Bank
- What I Want In An Apple Watch 3.0
- Apple’s Stock is Falling, But Don’t Worry
- Snapshot of My Referral Traffic
- The Almost Non-Review of the iPhone 7 Plus
- One Step Towards or Away from My Fitness Goal
- Pancakes for Everyone Else But Me
- Starting with the Body I Have
- A Psychology/Plan That’s Thousands of Years Old
- Holiday Fitness Plan: No Belt Loosening Habits Here
- Excuses, Temptations, and Laziness Along the Path to Wellness
- My Chemical Romance – Sugar Sex Magic
- Even the Smallest Detail Says Something About Me
- Twitter Power Strategy
- Dialing In the Perfect Snack
- Fitness First Milestone and a Remarkable Result
- Destination Me < Here < Now
Get Better Hosting
- digital marketing
- Fit Lifestyle
- tech opinion
Count per Day
- 180Reads today:
- 8499Reads last week:
- 4Visitors currently online:
Subscribe to Blog via Email