Repeat After Me: Social Media Affects eCommerce, Yes It Does…
This just in: Social Media had a positive effect on ecommerce when enabled. And those folks who *use* social media can have a huge benefit on your online marketing campaigns. (Okay, this isn’t news if you’re in the business, but if you’re skeptical of social media’s impact, this little infographic might enlighten you a bit.)
This infographic from Monetate shows some advantages for use social accounts for sign-ins on your site. If you can engage someone on Facebook it’s exponentially more powerful than getting them to follow your Twitter account. Got Facebook? You’d better hop to it. And, of course, let me know if I can help.
Infographics can obscure important information, but this one does a great job of opening the discussion around social sharing and social sign-in.
@jmacofearth (also seen on Google+: jmacofearth)
Other posts to help you kick ass in social media:
- Nobody Reads Your Blog: Sorry! Get Over It and Get On With It
- Twitter Death – Suspended Accounts: FEAR THIS "Your account is currently suspended"
- Twitter 101: Hashtag Discovery & Business: How-To Do Social Media Marketing Research
- How Social Media Can Change Your Business – Social Media Strategist Notebook
- The 7 Connective Practices of a Tribe – How To Build and Support Shared Plans
- Social Media Workflow: What’s Your Daily Cadence for Sharing on Social Networks [infographic]
- Let’s Talk About Your Evil Plan(tm) – Yeah, But What Else Are You Doing?
- The Quick Course in Online Marketing: Big Picture (Social Media, Search Engine, eMail, Content Marketing)
- 8 Steps Getting Social Media To 5 Goals & 2 Wins the [INFOGRAPHIC]
Let me help you jumpstart your social marketing:
- FluentSocial (Social Media Marketing)
- FluentSearch (SEO, Google Adwords)
- design & user experience
- executive learnings
- search engine optimization
- social media
- teaming & leadership
- tech opinion
- tech reviews
- How Can a Social Media Strategist Help Your Business? How is Your Social Plan Evolving? (VIDEO)
- The 8-step Social Media Strategic Plan – Simplified [INFOGRAPHIC]
- "We Googled You" : What You’d Better Know About Your SERP on Google
- The Twitter Bubble; Don’t Let Your Number of Followers Fool You Into Feeling Influential
- Visualizing Twitter Again: I Tweet Therefore I Am
- Repeat After Me: Social Media Affects eCommerce, Yes It Does…
- The Six Pillars of Online Reputation and Brand Management
- Your Cloud of Tweets – What Are You Going On About Now?
- The Value of the "Social Influencer"
- 16 Ideas to Define Your Social Media "Thought Leadership"
let’s connectI am available for public speaking, team trainings, or social media strategic planning & execution. Call (512) 524-6684 or use the contact page.
In addition to direct consulting, I work with the digital marketing agency Fluent Social.
Count per Day
- 294Reads today:
- 24648Reads per month: