Sometimes We Miss: Other Times We Are Like Birds on a Branch Together
This might just be one of those magical moments in time, when all things new are uber-new and all possibilities are uber-possibilities.
In this rainy week in ATX we’ve suffered near freezing temps, sleet, crappy apps, really slow internet access and even a cold to jolly things up a bit.
So what’s up with that?
The picture from Ira Tviga reminds me of the magic in the darkness and unknown. There is wonder and beauty in not knowing what is coming next. There is "beginner’s mind" inside the moment of frustration that causes us to finally lash out. There is power and momentum in our group, this little team of 14 that rocked the vault last night in Austin.
And still we have misses, runny noses, headaches, and sleepless nights. But it’s on the up-side of down. On the growth side of economic depression. On the good side of the fall. Or as the band I was end was called, the Felix Culpa, or happy accident.
All these things bring/brought/deliver us to this very moment in time where we say, "No." Or where we shout "YES!" to the things we have been denying. Tonight is such a night. Tomorrow morning will be a Friday of great promise. And President’s day will provide a 3rd day of the weekend for us to play, frolic and make joy amongst ourselves and our friends.
Go forth. The miss you have been feeling is telling you something. Oh and if Valentines Day is Sunday, we are even doubly blessed to be so loved! We are!
@jmacofearth (also seen on Google+: jmacofearth)
See more dark and wonderful images at Ira Tviga’s website.
Find What You Were Looking for on
The Active Media Academy
- Why You Probably Will Not Own an EV (A Harrowing Day w/ the BMW i3)
- An Animal Hunger
- Is There a Me Inside of Here That Is Dying to Get Out
- New MacBook Pros with Touch Bar Are Set to Break the Bank
- What I Want In An Apple Watch 3.0
- Apple’s Stock is Falling, But Don’t Worry
- Snapshot of My Referral Traffic
- The Almost Non-Review of the iPhone 7 Plus
- One Step Towards or Away from My Fitness Goal
- Pancakes for Everyone Else But Me
- Starting with the Body I Have
- A Psychology/Plan That’s Thousands of Years Old
- Holiday Fitness Plan: No Belt Loosening Habits Here
- Excuses, Temptations, and Laziness Along the Path to Wellness
- My Chemical Romance – Sugar Sex Magic
- Even the Smallest Detail Says Something About Me
- Twitter Power Strategy
- Dialing In the Perfect Snack
- Fitness First Milestone and a Remarkable Result
- Destination Me < Here < Now
Get Better Hosting
- digital marketing
- Fit Lifestyle
- tech opinion
Count per Day
- 113Reads today:
- 7048Reads last week:
- 2Visitors currently online:
Subscribe to Blog via Email