Saying Thank You and Pressing On With the Social Media Marketing Work At Hand
I am working overtime to put out training videos and educational posts. I’m hyper-focused. And today without looking for it, another social media traveller and learner wrote a post thanking me for the information she has gotten. WOW.
Laura Longley wrote me an email with a link to this almost embarrassing post: File under "M" for McElhenney.
Thank You, Laura. I am charged up with even more ideas and ways to get social media ideas into action for others. And again, there is no catch. And let us press on with the business of the day. I think you’ve pushed me over the tipping point to finish the next Under-2-Minutes training video tomorrow.
Stay tuned and Stay Social.
LIMITED OFFER: FREE UBER-SWOT analysis of your online business: FREE SWOT REVIEW Form
Check out these other posts about learning social media:
- Twitter Lists Demoted, Twitter Favorites Promoted, NEW TWITTER Changes the Game
- Growing Your Google+ Influence: the BIGGEST GOOGLE PLUS tip
- How To Fix Dell.com – And Dell’s Branding Crisis (they aren’t asking me any more)
- My Dream for You; How Social Media Can Change Your Life – This Is What I Do
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
- The Twitter Bubble; Don’t Let Your Followers Fool You Into Feeling Influential
- Social Marketing Strategy: Thinking Beyond the Page (VIDEO)
- Twitter’s Two Fatal Flaws: And My New Fake Account
- Humanizing Twitter: How to Work It Good
- Can Social Media Drive Retail Sales?
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
Navigation & Categories
- 528Reads today:
- 5064Reads last week:
- 528Reads this month:
- 4Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!