Twitter for the Win (Using Twitter.com vs Tweetdeck)
I write a lot about Twitter. In this post (graphic) I’m going to give you the simple way to use Twitter more efficiently.
Twitter is a mess. Over 50% of all new users will abandon their account after the first week. Why?
- Hard to use.
- Too many tweets.
- Trying to use Twitter.com
The way to sanity and clarity is to use a tool. Tweetdeck is free. It works as an app on your desktop or as a service within your browser window. Either way you use it, Tweetdeck will help you manage the firehose of tweets that is impossible to digest or parse. Manage every aspect of every Twitter account you manage from one interface. Perhaps in the future they will add the analytics functions as well.
Here’s the one page comparison of Twitter.com to Tweetdeck. Get in there and tweet like a pro.
This presentation is available as a PPT download from Slideshare.net: Twitter for the Win
@jmacofearth (also seen on Google+: jmacofearth)
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
- The Portable Artist: Creativity On-the-go!
- The Day After a Viral Hit
- Reconsidering the Purpose of my Apple Watch
More Ways to Connect
Navigation & Categories
- 965Reads today:
- 9130Reads last week:
- 26178Reads this month:
- 3Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!