YouTube Video Marketing Results (CHART) UPDATE 12-4-12
UPDATE 12-4-11: The new YouTube analytics is out. And my 30-day experiment with video marketing is pretty cool. I’m happy.
I created a visual resume and intro to social media video presentation on Oct. 28th. It was nice to have a new format of content to promote and use as a calling card for my social media consulting business. And as I began to see the growth in views on YouTube I began to have ideas about other educational videos I could produce to help small businesses get a handle on social media marketing. So I have since produced 4 more educational videos and 2 more playful, sidebar videos (Google Hangouts with Steve Jobs & New Twitter Spam). See the Social Media In-Less-Then-2-Minutes Video Page for the complete list.
* see this slide fullscreen or download the PPT presentation on Slideshare.net.
As I reported last week in this post: YouTube Video Marketing with Social Media: Reporting 3 Weeks of Results the traffic increase was pretty good. I was not getting traffic yet from the YouTube searches, but I guessed as I upped the number of available videos, added a social media marketing videos playlist, and began promoting the videos directly on my site, that I would see another uptick in traffic.
Then on Nov. 17, my YouTube Marketing Report post had a big day. And yesterday, Nov. 27, another Twitter-related post (How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research) took off giving me my highest single day traffic in months. (400+ views in one day)
I’m running more analytics on the deeper results, but I wanted to share this today, to give you another reason to kickstart your 2012 online marketing plans with video content. And I should have another video out this afternoon, The Fastest SEO Guide EVER. So look for my next results post in a couple weeks, and I’ll dig further into the mechanics of my online marketing with YouTube.
And of course if you need help generating ideas, strategic plans, or content, let me know. I’m here to help.
Check out the Social Media for Business page and these other posts about learning social media:
- How to Get Useful Business Information Out of Twitter: Hashtags for Social Media Research
- Twitter Signal to Noise Ratio: Trying to Find Meaning & Losing Friends
- Social Marketing Strategy: Thinking Beyond the Page (VIDEO)
- Social Network Content Marketing Tactics: Using LinkedIN Groups (VIDEO)
- YouTube Video Marketing with Social Media: Reporting 3 Weeks of Results
- What’s Working Really Well in Social Media Marketing? (CHART)
- Google Analytics for Online Marketing in Less Than 2 Minute (VIDEO)
- How Can a Social Media Strategist Help Your Business? (VIDEO)
- Social Business Lead Generation in 75-seconds (VIDEO)
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing in 90-seconds (VIDEO)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
- The Portable Artist: Creativity On-the-go!
- The Day After a Viral Hit
- Reconsidering the Purpose of my Apple Watch
- My Little Apple Watch
- KISS: Why the PC Players Should Follow Apple’s Lead
- Marketing Blog Statistics 2015 Results
- Going Big on Twitter
- The Huffington Post LIE
- Growing a Flock of Followers on Twitter
- God, Please Save Twitter from Itself
Navigation & Categories
- 1347Reads today:
- 12496Reads last week:
- 4729Reads this month:
- 3Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!