While Writing a Post About the iSlate… TechCrunch Goes Down with a BANG BOOM!
Updated 1-26-10 7:26 AM (CST) initially posted on The Apple iSlate Blog where I was writing… The story from from TechCrunch🙂
The comments have gotten hilarious. Especially when Steve Jobs stopped by to issue his final warning:
Sure, the article’s sources are cloudy (the author says he’s heard it "multiple times second and third hand from completely independent sources," and unnamed "senior Apple execs and friends of Jobs are telling people that he’s about as excited as he’s ever been."), and technically we’re still not even sure this thing exists. But it certainly builds buzz for most highly anticipated Apple product of the year, expected for release Wednesday. It’s really something when the product is as fabled as what the CEO says about it!
>>Ooops! We interrupt this broadcast to show you from the war front, TechCruch has been hacked! <<
What were we talking about. Oh Jobs, iSlate, the second coming and all that…
That was fun! Heck, just click the link to TechCrunch.
permalink to The Apple iSlate Blog: http://bit.ly/jobs-hacked
But wait, there’s more:
A few more of the funny pics of TechCruch being pawned. By angry iSlate believers? Or just plain old malicious hackers?
- Twitter’s Two Fatal Flaws: And My New Fake Account
- Humanizing Twitter: How to Work It Good
- Can Social Media Drive Retail Sales?
- A Month w/o My Apple Watch
- Top Twitter Spammers Still Going Strong
- So, You Don’t Understand Twitter, Let Me Explain
- Twitter’s Follow-Unfollow Game
- What Will You Make Your Life About?
- What Facebook Reach Looks Like with 2,000 Followers
- Facebook Scams? HiJacking Giftcards on Facebook? (RAYBAN, OAKLEY, APPLE)
- We’re Going Pay-per-view at UBER.LA
- Why We Keep Using Facebook: The Good, Bad, and Fail
- Empire Building with Social Media: What You Should Be Doing
Navigation & Categories
- 547Reads today:
- 5083Reads last week:
- 547Reads this month:
- 5Visitors currently online:
Love your webhost? Check out my stellar hosting company A2Hosting!