But, leave it to the WordPress community to have a fix worked out. There’s a plugin for that.
And right there in your WordPress settings > SETTINGS> WRITING is this little toggle.
And there you have it. Bad WordPress idea fixed. I’m just surprised I didn’t learn about it until today. I don’t look at my code much. But a quick Google of “wpemojisettings” did the trick.
There you have it. Emojis in WordPress no more. Good riddance.
more from uber.la
- Facebook Has a Problem with Fake Accounts and Scammers
- Facebook PowerUser Strategy: Building My Marketing List
- Data Selfie – What the Internet Marketers Know About You
- Lifehack Quickie: Off-time Strategies
- How Does Facebook Suck? If It’s Free You Are the Product
- Does Type-A Always Mean Asshole?
Download Emoji Settings from WordPress.org